Take the guess work out of how to add a height adjuster to an existing backstop.
- Center strut frame kit fits most common backstop frames
- Anodized finish
- Extruded aluminum interlocking channels construction provides tighter clearances
- 42″ unbreakable glass rectangular backboard (GBRUB-42)
- “Revolution” breakaway goal (GBA-642)
- Adjust backboard height from 10′ to 8′
- Electric height adjuster with three position momentary operated key switch included
- Electric height adjuster is raised and lowered using a 1/6 HP motor (requires running 120 volt single phase power to wall mounted key switch and motor)
- Electric height adjuster comes with built-in power wand receptacle
- Mounting hardware to attach to center strut (6″ OD to 6 5/8″ OD) backstop included
- Backboard edge padding sold separately.
Call customer service if you have a different configuration or require assistance.